It is rather rare to encounter dedicated, energetic people with similar value systems. Building a team that shares similar views is of every leader’s dream.
The more talented the man we employ is, the more likely is s/he to be bought by the competition. But isn’t it better to work a few years with the best than to work with mediocre forever?
Which are the inborn traits qualities of a great business leader?
Charisma, the ability to inspire others, high internal energy, decisivemess to take painful decisions ... are these inbred or acquired skills?
Many people with business leadership potential never disclose it. It is responsibility of every manager to detect employees with leadership potential and develop them. But how to recognize leadership potential in prople that surround us?
- Men and Women Business Leaders - Similarities and Differences
- Business Leaders’ 4 Keys to Successful Transformation
- 7 Steps to Success of Maddy Sharma
- The Business Leader and the Four Employee Types
- Test 11. Managerial Leadership Skills
- 10 Eternal Principles of the Business Leader
- How to be Better Business Leaders
- Startup Entrepreneurial Management in Practice.
- Leadership Skills (11ofX) - Paying Respect to Team Members
- The Business Leader and the Tertiary Education