Every business leader, whether great one or beginner, needs fundamental “eternal” principles to guide him through the unpredictable market environment in making the right decisions.
The following 10 basic business principles are summarized by an unknown author and taught at the University of National and World Economy:
1. Customer is God!
2. Honesty is law!
3. Quality is a religion!
4. Sell ??prior you buy!
5. The fast “eats” the slow!
6. Do not give credit without guarantees!
7. Profit from volume, not price!
8. Never put all eggs in one basket!
9. Value time, information and experts!
10. Monitor competition and market situation!
If you want to succeed in business leadership do not violate any of the 10 fundamental business principles.