Increasing the proportion of female business leaders in organizations leads to diversity in thinking and business ideas, which improves the quality of problem-solving and business outcome. Among top 20% of surveyed companies, criteria financial performance, women business leaders constitute 37% of the C-management personnel. Among bottom 20% by financial indicators, women business leaders are only 19% of the C-management personnel.
“Successful transformation” is defined as both: improved company performance and built-in processes for continuous improvements. Latest McKinsey research on 1713 companies reveals that only 26% of respondents say their firms’ transformations succeed ... it is really hard to achieve successful transformation. But some have beaten the odds. The four business leaders’ keys to transformation success are: focus on people, leading by example, continuous communication, and taking more and well-coordinated actions.
Maddy Sharma - female entrepreneur with a very difficult life - achieved remarkable business success, shared her seven steps to success.
Seven steps to success: (1) fantasizing
Take a blank sheet of paper and write down what you want to achieve - the most important goal in your life! Every morning and every evening read out loud what you want to achieve! Thus you program both: ..
At the end of 2013 I was invited by Mobiltel to attend a seminar. The lecturer - Nick Labridis, from the City College, Sheffield, England - was a man with extensive experience in telecommunications. At the seminar he presented interesting employees classification. Based on two criteria: effectiveness and business development; four types of employees were differentiated (see the following figure)
The attached below link, to a test for 20 entrepreneurial skills assessment (20 skills absolutely necessary for business enterprise successful management)..
- Men and Women Business Leaders - Similarities and Differences
- Business Leaders’ 4 Keys to Successful Transformation
- 7 Steps to Success of Maddy Sharma
- The Business Leader and the Four Employee Types
- Test 11. Managerial Leadership Skills
- 10 Eternal Principles of the Business Leader
- How to be Better Business Leaders
- Startup Entrepreneurial Management in Practice.
- Leadership Skills (11ofX) - Paying Respect to Team Members
- The Business Leader and the Tertiary Education